Studly Dudley: The King of Boo-Dogs

The Biggest Boo in All of Boo-Land

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The New Year's Resolution Game!

I've been tagged by Maggie and Wally! Thanks pups :) Something to keep me entertained.. because Mum is a loser weakling and got sick, and now she doesn't want to play with me. It's okay though because she knew she wasn't feeling well yesterday and shipped me off to daycare so she could have the day to rest and I could play. I've trained her to be somewhat considerate of my feelings. And now we are both tired, except you could never tell that she was sick because she just keeps barking and barking at me! Anyway pups, the game is to list 5 new year's resolutions and then tag 5 more friends.

My 2007 resolutions:

1. Snore less

2. Eat more

3. Fart less.. or more.. I haven't decided yet

4. Maybe learn to pee like a boy

5. Be more romantic to the ladies!

And now I'm tagging Goldie, MJ, C-K-C, Jay and Cubby! Maybe if Cubby plays this game, it'll take his mind off his eye ouchies :( I know how he feels because I've had so many problems with my eyes and I've had to wear that EVIL CONE more than once. Here's hoping the vet can make you feel better, buddy!


BURP and Cheerio!
Dudley

15 Comments:

At 4:56 p.m., Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I like your resolution about farting Dudley!! hahaha Being the lady that I am, I don't do such things! hehehe

Hugs,
Maggie

 
At 5:00 p.m., Blogger wally said...

dudley. please--fart more! is there any way we can send our farts to that terrible guy?

wally.

 
At 6:07 p.m., Blogger Fu Fu said...

Studly, your resolution are cute. So have you decided to fart more or less??

~ fufu

 
At 6:35 p.m., Blogger Boo Casanova said...

dudley,

i see no reason why you can't keep doing what you have been doing.

we snore bcoz we are tired. fart comes naturally. after i posted my pee like a girl post, every doggie come forward saying they pee like a girl too. but i strongly support your no.5 resolution.

wait, haven't you capture sunshade, the dream girl of everydoggie, heart yet?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:39 a.m., Blogger Sam Iam said...

Studly,
You always lok so cool.dude. fart more.woof-woof

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 12:44 p.m., Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

just popping my eyes by your blog to say hello Stidley Dudley and thanks so much for your card! Marvn xxxx

 
At 12:46 p.m., Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooh and put me on your links, you are on mine! You Cad! Studly Handsome boy

 
At 1:13 p.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:59 p.m., Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

I'll have to wait to do my resolutions Dudly. We are having a health crisis (see my site)

C-K-C

 
At 5:36 p.m., Blogger Joe Stains said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:18 a.m., Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

OH Studley Dudley...when you rant like that you make me all warm and fuzzy inside....i tried to get mom to drive me to the ferry so I could come on over and show you how happy I am to be your friend....i sleep with your christmas card close to my side..i may make mom make me a nighty and put your picture on it...fun...i will let you know if it happens...a girl just has to dream......bye for now you big hunky boooooooodog

 
At 12:51 a.m., Blogger Toby said...

I like Joey's idea. I may be small, but I can out poop most pups!!

Tobes

 
At 5:15 p.m., Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh dudley...iw as at the bark park and i saw the most adorable little girl boodog .....if i wasnt greedy and keeping you all myself i would put her on the ferry for you..she made me thik of you the whole time i was at the bark park.....

 
At 11:26 p.m., Blogger Deanna said...

You have to wear a cone, too? OH I hate the cone. And I hate my eye hurting!

I missed you while you were gone.

 
At 11:08 p.m., Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Happy New Year big guy!

Love,
Bogart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home