Studly Dudley: The King of Boo-Dogs

The Biggest Boo in All of Boo-Land

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

More blogs added!

BURP! Hey guys, I've taken a couple of minutes out of my busy schedule of chewing barbecue rawhide bones to announce the latest blogs I've added to my links :) All of them are unique and fun, and I know some of them you'll have seen before but go visit again anyway!

NEW LINKS!

Bond the Golden Retriever - another pal from Singapore :)
Bosco the Chocolate Lab - what a BOO-tiful coat this guy has
Sam-I-Am the Weimeraner - award for bloggest hard to find!
Tian-Shi the Pekingese - hooray for finding a forever home!
BLU and Comet - the first ones I received an Xmas card from!
Marvin the Cool Canine - an awesome dude from beautiful Scotland!
Samson the Boxer - Another stumpy butt and wrinkly face!

AND announcing Goldie the Maltese/Havanese X's NEW DOG BLOG! Goldie is Germaine's doggie.. stinky Germaine is my Mum's old co-worker! Mum tells me that on their breaks together all they used to do was talk about ME and GOLDIE! So, really, we are a pair of very special, spoiled pooches :) So, we have another addition to the local Vancouver dog blogs! HURRAH!

Let me know if you'd like to be added to my list.. I add anyone who comments, even if it's just to say woof. All our pawsome blogs should be shared with EVERYONE.. four-legged and two-legged alike!

BURP and Cheerio!
Dudley

PS - Thanks to everyone so far for the Christmas cards! We are still making ours and hope to send them out this weekend *paws crossed*

[EDIT] PPS - We realized there are more dogs than we ordered photos for! There are 67 dogs that we counted (including all the new additions, plus the ones who requested to be taken off.. we still want to give a little canine Christmas cheer to you guys too!) but we only have 60 photos. Mum JUST ordered some more photos online to put into our cards.. this also means that not all of you will get the same cards because we bought 60 of the same type awhile ago. THEREFORE 7 special dogs will get different ones, but they'll never know heehee! We would like to hand-make every single card but we just don't have the time :*( In fact, Mum should be studying for her final tomorrow but I am CRACKING THE WHIP and demanding that she start some of these cards. We are still trying to be crafty this year so keep your paws crossed that Mum doesn't accidentally glue me to the table..

PPPS - VISIT MY GRRRRLFRIEND, SUNSHADE! Heehee, happy now?

20 Comments:

At 11:30 p.m., Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi there Studley Dudley - oh I am so honoured to be a link on your lovely Blog. How kind! I will put a paw link on mine to yours too!

You are one cool looking dude!

Mucho love and licks
Marvin The Cool Canine xxxx

 
At 1:08 a.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Can I be added to your list 10 times???

All my love,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 12:46 p.m., Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey Dud the Stud-muffin, I don't see any links on your blog? Ahem, is it me, have I gone blind? I mean, I see that luscious rawhide!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 1:01 p.m., Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Ruh roh! You can't see them, Buster? :( Did you try refreshing the page? They show up for me.. I'm not sure how to fix it! I will get Mum to take a look at it all later.. sometimes boo-mans can be good for something! Thanks for letting me know!
Is anyone else having trouble seeing the links?

 
At 1:39 p.m., Blogger Nat said...

Dudley, Thanks for the visit... I have to say that boodogs are awfully photogenic. They've got that whole "I can sleep in any position" gestalt.

Later,

Pappy

 
At 3:35 p.m., Blogger Joe Stains said...

Don't be offended or anything but your mom would need quite a bit of glue to hold you down ;)

I would love to be added to your links, but hey, tell your mom to study first then worry about it!!

 
At 5:59 p.m., Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wow, that thing you are chewing, looks yummy. forget about the link, i'm now concentrating on the thing you are chewing, and only that!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 6:27 p.m., Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Dudley i am getting very jealous of the who sunshade thing...sure ya...she is cute and talented...but all the dogs love her..poor me sitting here just loving you....anyhow...i guess i will just lay around here and wait....poooey...I hate being second best.....poor sad me....

 
At 2:27 a.m., Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey Dudley,

Thought I would come by & check out your blog. You look like a really cool dude!

That rawhide looks super tasty. I love getting mushy rawhide all over me & the carpet. Great fun!

Licks,
Oscar x

 
At 8:06 p.m., Blogger Sam Iam said...

Dudley~
That's what I call a luscious rawhide!!You go dude.Be especially patient with your humans during this time. They may appear to be more stressed-out than usual and they will appreciate long comforting dog leans.sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 1:54 p.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Dudley,

Delete that Justin's comment and DON'T open any of his links. It will mess up your computer and blogger.

From your girl,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 2:06 a.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Have a great weekend Dudley, I made this for you!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=0d13c328ba99c46f65ce9c6G20061209

Sorry they didn't have a more manly voice..

Your girl,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 3:33 p.m., Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Can't wait to get your card Dudley - I am waiting by the mailbox for it :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 10:34 a.m., Blogger Moe said...

Tell your mommy to hurrrrrry up and finish her silly exams so we can play!!

*licky licky
luv goldster

 
At 1:24 a.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Where are you Dudley?? Do you need me to go and rescue you??

Your girl,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 2:22 p.m., Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Hi Dudley....just popped in to see your brilliant blog. Keep up the good work! It's good to see lots of my friends on here too.

Loui xx

 
At 9:32 p.m., Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

I am missing you like CRAZY you big stud....whats up...tell mom to give you the computer.....man...a girl can only handle missing her man so much.....

 
At 11:54 a.m., Blogger Toby said...

Dudley...where are you?? Is your mommy hogging the computer again? We miss you!!

Tobes

 
At 9:15 a.m., Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi there Studly,

You have been Christmas Tagged by me.

Check out my smelly Blog for more info.

love and sniffs, Marvin x

 
At 8:13 a.m., Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

I tag you for the Christmas tag. Stop by my site to see the rules.

C-K-C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home