Studly Dudley: The King of Boo-Dogs

The Biggest Boo in All of Boo-Land

Sunday, November 05, 2006

A day in the life of Dudley

Hi, pups! This is a short post.. as I have been very busy in the last week doing important dog things. I'll make a longer post later! This short comic strip will illustrate a day in the life of ME, Dudley.. this is what I've been doing all week long.



I am very important. BURP.
I am also very talented, as I helped with making that little comic strip. Chewing my pig's ear beside Mum helps, right? Anyway, I don't quite like that last frame and I made it very clear when I smushed my soggy pig ear all along Mum's clean sweater. The thing is, this morning when I went for my 9am poop (not only am I very important, I am also very regular!) something strange happened when I was done! It felt like there was someone tugging on my butt :( OH my dog it drove me nuts.. I didn't know what it was, and trust me it was SCARY! So I RAN home.. and I RAN under the table.. then I RAN from corner to corner.. banging into walls and doors as I slid to a stop. Then I RAN and JUMPED onto the couch and sat on Mum's hair. I tried to nap for a little but I couldn't!
Finally I jumped off the couch and hid under the table again.. ohh my poor boo-tiful bum, some unseen force was doing mean things to it! Suddenly Mum couldn't stop laughing because she saw what the problem was. After she settled down, she explained it to me.

Sometimes I swallow a strand of hair or two when I lick the carpet or chew on my toys and it *blush* gets caught in my poop. When I was done my business today, I still had a strand of hair caught in my bum hanging out, and there were little poo bits hanging off of it.. hitting my bum as I ran! I was being chased by my own poo :((
I'M SO EMBARRASSED.. don't tell anyone..
sigh.. I hope beautiful Miss Sunshade still wants to make me her man#4 after hearing about my shameful morning.
Oh well, the best part is that I sat on Mum's long hair when I still had poo on my butt.. heh heh heh. There is a justice at work here.

BURP and Cheerio!
Dudley

11 Comments:

At 7:47 p.m., Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

hahahahahahhahaha

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:13 p.m., Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Poor STUD...dont feel bad..that happens to me too....so embarassing....but that is one of the things that make me important...my mom wipes my butt...hahahah...pooor mama...anyhow dudley..i lovvvve to read about your adventures....you are good times dude....

 
At 11:54 p.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

HOLY STUDLY DUDLEY!!!

I now announce you:

MY NAME # 4

You are the coolest, I'm gonna start eating hair and grass so I can do the same to my mum!!!

HAHAHAHAHA you sat on your mum's hair and she laughed?? Maybe my mum will laugh too??

All my love,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 11:55 p.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

OKay............I really apologize for that, let's do the announcement all over again..

I know announce you:

MY MAN # 4!!!

Very embarrassed,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 12:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dudley,

me and mom was laughing out loudly! that is pretty embarrass indeed! but as sunshade "announced" loudly, she still wants you! don't worry!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 2:41 a.m., Blogger Jay said...

Hi Studley... the exact same thing happened to be before!!! *blush*

J almost laughed her head off too. *pouts*


~Jay

 
At 10:10 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dudley,

I had a good laugh when I read that but trust me, it's NOT funny when it happens to me! Mum has pulled hair from my butt at least 3 times before but they were back in the day, when I was very young. I didn't even know what embarrassment was back then, so I didn't care, hehehe.

Love,
Loppi

 
At 8:52 p.m., Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Studly Dudley!

You are not the only one to have suffered such embarrassment. It happens here occassionally and Mom chases us around to take care of it. We are so humiliated too. But, hearing you describe your ordeal, we feel much better about ours.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 10:30 p.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Dear Dudley,

I am afraid I will flip my stomach laughing from all your comments to me.... I hope you have an emergency limo because torsion of the stomach is a life threatening condition, so I would need my MAN # 4 to be ready at all times to take me to the emergency clinic (it's really close to my house so you dont' have to worry about cops catching you driving!)

I can't imagine the SIZE of your heart for you to give up tripe. I am truly moved..... don't worry, if I regurgitate, I will gladly share!

To my BIG HEARTED man,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 2:22 p.m., Blogger wally said...

dudley, oh dudley, there are few things that make me happier than poo (emissions of gas are good too!). i laughed and laughed, especially at the part where you sat on your mum's hair. ha!

but why all the blushing? what's embarassing about poo? my mawma has noted that i tend to only do it when i have an audience. it's performance (f)art.

wally.

 
At 1:35 a.m., Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Hey guys.. I'm glad to hear that almost all of you has suffered from the same indecencies that I had! I hate that feeling.. first, the feeling of being chased by your own fecal matter, and second, the feeling when Mum pulls it out!! It all feels so yucky.

But yes, Wally is quite right, I shouldn't embarrassed.. I should be LOUD AND PROUD and I usually am when I fart! But having hair pulled out from my bum is an entirely different matter..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home