Studly Dudley: The King of Boo-Dogs

The Biggest Boo in All of Boo-Land

Friday, October 20, 2006

Dudley is ONLINE!


I gotta say, kids.. they say that bulldogs (or as Mum likes to call them, "boo-dogs") are LAZY but I think Mum is the laziest of all! She claims she loves me but frankly if it took her this long to get with the program and get me a dogblog then I've got my doubts. I don't deny that I'm also a little lazy.. and a little slow.. and I like to fart a lot.. but I am a TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY (boo)dog! Therefore, all 70 pounds of me wants to be on top of things..

Now, chaps, that doesn't mean that I wear argyle sweaters (they would clash with my brindle tiger stripes, you know) and doggy boots, nor do I have a fancy studded collar and eat cat pate five times a day. No, I'm a modern dog by heart and by nature! I like to settle down and chew on a good book.. swirl some fine pill bugs between my jowls (July was a good month).. watch some BBC with Mum. Mum says I should try to get in touch with my English roots, and luckily her other boo-friend agrees because he bought the British version of "The Office" on DVD for me to watch! I think it's working because everyone says my bark has taken on a bit of an accent..

Burp.. I'm tired now.. my paws are too short - they just barely reach the laptop and my bone belly gets in the way so that doesn't help either. Plus, Mum put this big plastic collar around my head so I can't keep licking my paws.. she calls it a cone, but I don't know why she would. Cones are usually crunchy and full of sweet creamy goodness.. mm.. but this cone isn't tasty at all. I know, because I've chewed on it! I don't understand why she does this to me.. because first of all, I hate the cone, and second of all, my paws are absolutely delectable. Just let me lick them!
I think because of this unrefined and UNFAIR treatment, when Mum and I sleep together tonight I will let out some really silent but deadly ones under the blankets..


Just so you know how cute and composed I am, even with a plastic cone around my neck. See, I even help out with writing late night papers, but I get this uncivilized "reward" in return! Hmmph.. it's a good thing I have this blog to ease my indignancy.

Anyway, I'm really excited about this new dogblog. I'd like to meet some REFINED canines.. we can taste-test different months of bugs together and roll in dirt. Please leave me a comment and let me know who's been by to sniff my boo-blog 'cuz I'd love to sniff you back!

BURP and Cheerio!
Dudley

3 Comments:

At 3:45 a.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey Dudley!!!! Welcome to bloggerland! You are one handsome fella yourself, and I'm sure I wouldn't mind sniff your butt either!!

This is the best place on earth to meet all kinds of cyber buddies.

Come register your blog at DWB so more doggies can read your blog:

(http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/)

Also, please come check out the X-mas Card exchange here:

(http://dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?t=139)

I would so love it if you can participate!! *blushing*

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 5:42 a.m., Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Dudley!

Hello and welcome to cyberspace! We have only been blogging since April and we have so many friends we ran out of paws to count them on!

We understand the indignity of the cone. We each had to suffer through it when we had surgery.

We have added you to the list of blogs we want to visit. If you have time, come by our space.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 10:00 p.m., Blogger Deanna said...

Welcome to blogging! You sure are handsome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home