Studly Dudley: The King of Boo-Dogs

The Biggest Boo in All of Boo-Land

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My silly playing..

Today Mum brought home a VERY pesky thing in a box. Apparently it was named after me.. since I'm such a Rebel (peeing on the couch and such - twice!). All I know is that I DON'T LIKE IT because she put me in the kitchen for an hour while she sat and pet the Rebel the whole time, ignoring me. I don't know what there is to pet, since there isn't any fur on it. Why wouldn't she want to pet my glorious brindle coat? BURP. She said that I am such a big galumph that I would wreck the thing.. stupid Mum.. doesn't she know what delicate little things us boo-dogs are?



Here I am trying to bite the box, because it's caused me so much grief!! A WHOLE HOUR in the kitchen.. they shoulda taken a picture of me and labelled it "Saddest Boo-dog In the Whole of Boo-Land!" HMPH.


Stupid "Rebel".. I don't know what you are, but I don't like you already!!


I guess the only good thing is that Mum has something else to take photos of aside from me.. I have yet to determine whether this is a good or bad thing. Whatever. I burp on you. Burp burp BURP!!


Finally Mum put the "Rebel" away.. it took her a long time, plus she even gave it a name. What a putz.. does anyone else have booman parents that are THIS NERDY? Anyway, finally she let me out the kitchy boy oh boy but then I wanted to play! Mum filmed me playing.. I guess this is okay, since the attention is back on me but ruh roh! I am having trouble figuring out how to put videos on my page. Mum is trying to help me. I guess she feels bad 'cause when I was trying to get her to play, she just took videos of me instead! Grr! That's why I grabbed the camera cord towards
the end and tried to take off with it.. silly Mum. She should know better by now.

Isn't it apparent that Mum sucks at taking videos? I had to tilt my head to watch this.. sheesh..

Licks and love nips to Miss Sunshade for giving Mum the idea to take videos of me.. THANKS SUNSHADE.. as if photos weren't bad enough!


And to add insult to a day full of emotional injury, I had to wear this dorky raincoat. I got this last year when I was still just a puppy.. let's just say it's quite the tight fit now, especially around my thick handsome neck. Look how unhappy I am.. I'm going to start a petition. No wait, scratch that, TWO petitions:
a.) MSHOW - Mums Stay Home On Weekends.. because I hate spending weekend nights alone when Mum is out being a potty animal. Who wants to sign??
b.) NMR - Mum is laughing at this one, because she used to take organic chemistry and thinks I am talking about Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. No, Mum, I am not that smart.. this is my petition for NO MORE RAINCOATS!! I like getting wet with Vancouver rain.. best smelling rain EVER.


I can attest to the nuttiness of Mum, because she put this on me just so I could go outside for 30 seconds to take a squat. It was barely drizzling.. I am not a putz.. I am a manly manly boo-dog..


Alright, one more. But I refuse to look at the camera and you are so getting farted on tonight.


Whew! That was my day, fellow dogbloggers.. I hope your days weren't filled with being IGNORED and PUNISHED and MOCKED! Ohh and anyone who wants to comment, I will add your blog to my list of links there on the right.. I think all our dogblogs are wonderful and creative, so I want to share them with EVERYONE!

BURP and Cheerio!
Dudley

12 Comments:

At 10:29 p.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Hmmm....Dudley, my sincere apologies... I see now you suffer the same fate as I do. Sigh.... we need a No Camera Allowed petition too I think!!

You know, your snorting noises from your video have me fantasizing over you. It sounds sooo....um....sexy, and who says you aren't athletic? I saw those big jumps you did!!

Did your mom take the video with the digital rebel? Mum wants one too, but she doens't think she can handle me and the rebel at the beach..... ( i demand her full attention, the rebel can't take that away from me!!).

My mum took organic chem too... what a nightmare. Sounds like your mom is much better at it. Does she goe to SFU?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 12:34 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww he looks so humiliated

but SO adorable at the same time :)

 
At 12:39 a.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey Stuuuuudly Dudley,

You know, my mum doesn't usually get emotional that easily but that Goldie story had her balling her eyes out. She told me to read the story to her cause she coudlnt' read through her tears.....all the things I do for that woman!! Mind you it was totally worth it.

Your mom is so right, when it's a BooDog or an Airedale, it does hit close to home! Sigh...I hope Goldie recovers and finds a great home.

OH, Goldie was camping with her family in the Golden Mountain area where she was reported lost. The family stayed to look for her but was never able to find her. Finally they left the camp ground thinking Goldie had succumbed to her fate.....

Sigh.. I'm hoping some Airedale rescue people would still have the contacts of those people, or maybe they can go to the media. Think about what kind of reunion that would be?? (Omg, my mum is balling again....geez..)

Anyway, I think I need to go to bed now, I have hydrotherapy tomorrow!

Good night my dear,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 12:50 a.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Oh Dudley, I forgot to say something, and then I'm going to bed..hehe...I just cant' get enough of you (either me or you should get a chat box to put on our side bar you know, we obviously like each other so much LOL).

Anyway, I just want to say that raw food might actually be really good for your sensitive skin. I used to get really bad itchies, and get scabby from hot spots. As it turned out, I was allergic to most cereal grains. So going from a commercial kibble to the raw diet eliminated all the cecreal grains and now I have booootiful skin and hair. My hair grows super fast too!!

I'm really going to bed this time,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 1:47 a.m., Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Oh dudley...you actually look very manly in your raincoat....you look like a army special service bull dog....my mom wants to get me a raincoat but daddy said NO WAY..no dog of mine is wearing a coat...but i would not mind if I could get a park inspector coat...hmmm...anyhow i love your video ...you are really handsome..

 
At 2:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dudley,

oops! mom just ordered a rain coat for me... ok, i think i try to love the rain coat coz that means i can go for a walk!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 3:31 a.m., Blogger wally said...

dudley,

awesome video. looks like you play like i do, in short but effective bursts! and my favorite part was at the end when you fogged up the rebel! i don't understand why a handsome devil like you is so camera shy, though. you've got one good lookin' mug and the snort enhanced video makes it that much better.

wally.

 
At 8:05 a.m., Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hi Dudley,

You look so adoreable and so much fun to be with.

I heard that your mum has relatives in Singapore and Malaysia, remind her to visit us dogs-bloggers in Singapore the next times she drops by :))

I like your mum's camera ... SMILE !! :))

 
At 2:07 p.m., Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey! A new camera! That means an enhanced blog!

LOVED THE SNORKING!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 5:08 p.m., Blogger Toby said...

Oh no!! A new camera?? Let me tell you something...there are going to be endless hours and days of that thing flashing in your face. Make sure to face the thing when it flashes...or else your mommy will have to flash that thing again and again. Trust me, I know....

As for the rain jacket, I also feel for ya bro!~ Mommy puts the same kinda silly "girly" thing on me too. I've tried talking to her about it. I'm a manly boy. I'm no girly pooch. Stop dressing me up! But no, she never listens. Her excuse? It's raining...don't wanna get wet. What?? Then I want to discuss the topic of baths. If you don't want me to get wet...then why do you submerge me in water??

Tobes

 
At 10:12 p.m., Blogger Deanna said...

I love that jumping at the camera part of the video - mom even jumped! And now my other mom is jealous, because she wants a Rebel, too! She has a Cubby, what does she need with a Rebel?

 
At 2:50 a.m., Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Miss Sunshade: I hope your hydrotherapy went well! I can't wait to hear a post about it.. your life always sounds exciting. Is your Mum still sad about Goldie? It is so sad to think, that out of all the lost/abused dogs out there, only a fraction get their story told. We have to do what we can for our fellow Superdales and Boo-Dogs!

Thanks for the advice on the raw food.. I may wait a little while before I try it. Mum just switched me to Innova Evo, which had no grain in it, but I had the worst allergic reaction from it :( I had itchies all over me, plus a hot spot between my toe. I'm still getting over it.. Mum is getting a new job at a holistic dog food place though so she might bring me home something raw if I'm good.. which is ALWAYS .. so I expect something good from her everytime she comes home from her new job!! And she does go to SFU where she is getting her english (bulldog) major, yes, and boy it's fun up there! So many boo-mans to sniff..
How about your Mum?? What did she do at UBC? You're so lucky you get to go to Thunderbird Stadium and all of the pretty surrounding areas.. I'm so jealous!

MJ: Tell your daddy that the raincoat isn't THAT bad.. plus it keeps me very warm on those rare nights on the West Coast when it actually snows! Maybe you can show your daddy my MANLY raincoat.. ohmydoG, you guys could get MATCHING raincoats. That is the ultimate in manliness (according to Mum).

Boo: A new raincoat?? Cool, we should start a raincoat club. Be sure to post lots of photos of you in your new coat!! I can't wait to see it :)

Big Wally: We would make good playmates, I'll bet! I start out really active but I slow down quickly.. pantpant.. it's a little embarrassing. But yes, short effective bursts is how we do it best. Mum didn't use the Rebel with me - again, she thinks I am too clumsy to use it with, but like I said I am a DELICATE boo-dog so I don't know what she's thinkin.

Boo Boo: I would LOVE to go to Malaysia or Singapore with Mum someday but it is probably just too hot for me! I would melt into a pile of wrinkles. Mum will definitely drop by to say hi to you and Scuba and all the other cool Singaporean dogbloggers :) Gramma just came back from Malaysia and brought back a HUGE jar of "kaya".. a creamy coconut and egg jam. Mm, so good, sometimes Mum slips me some on toast when Gramma isn't looking.. SO tasty!

Buster: Maybe for other dogs with Mums who knew how to use nice cameras around delicate dogs.. maybe THEN it would be an enhanced blog. But Mum doesn't want to use the Rebel with me just yet.. maybe an enhanced blog in the future!

ps - your bussie kissies make me blush.

Toby: You raise VERY VALID POINTS about raincoats and baths! I hate baths.. are you with me?? The only conclusion I can come to is that our Mums are just not very smart. We will have to roll in extra dirt to make our points extra clear.

Butchy&Snickers: You're lucky that your Mum makes you clothes! I like to pretend I am too manly for it.. but shh.. I never put up a fuss when the raincoat comes out! Mum is thinking about ordering a full fleecy suit of some sort from your Mum in the future, if she can ever get me to go on walks again, because I like to roll in dirty stuff a lot and it would be easier just to wash a fleecy! Keep your paws crossed that she doesn't get anything in hot pink..

Cubby: Tell your Mum she is crazy for wanting a Rebel. THEY ARE SUCKY BEYOND COMPREHENSION. They take all the attention off of you.. plus you can't give it a REEEALLY good sniff. I didn't even like Mum's laptop until she let me blog with it. Tell your Mum if she wants a Rebel that she can have my Mum's.. but she'll have to trade you for it heeheh so I can have a playmate!!

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'll add everyone's link so all visitors can see your BEAUTIFUL blogs! :)

CHEERIO!
Dudley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home