Studly Dudley: The King of Boo-Dogs

The Biggest Boo in All of Boo-Land

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Do I look like a potty animal to you?


My friend Rahlee's mum calls her a "Potty Animal" and I think it's sooo cute.
But Mum told me she was going to be a "potty animal" and went out tonight really late and left me at home to wonder why I couldn't go with her! She went to this place called The Cambie.. she said it's really dirty and full of people with big hair and skinny pants, and she didn't want me to be scared because I'm exactly UNLIKE that:
a) I am extremely hygienic.. and I wear eau de Doggette, to keep me smelling extra good!
b) My hair is very short. Gramma is always telling me how my hair gets stuck to everything.. she tells me all the time :) That must mean she likes it when my hair gets onto things, so I'll make sure to leave extra pilings of fur for her. I loves me my Gramma and I would do anything for her.. even part with my shiny, soft fur.
c) There is absolutely no part of me that's skinny.. so there will be no skinny ANYTHINGS for me! I like lean chicken though..

But Mum came home tonight and told me she made her mark at the Cambie for me, because she was thinking about me so much and telling her new friends about how good a dog I am. Plus, she felt guilty for leaving me at home! I guess I can let her go out and be a potty animal, too.. sometimes.. but mostly she should be at home and rule Boo-Land with me.

Look! Mum created a cartoon character for me. I think it certainly does me justice. Mum really likes to draw some really silly things so let her know if you'd like a dog-toon, too!

Anyway I'm sooo tired.. I stayed up way past my bedtime waiting for wobbly Mum to come home. I'm gonna go (BURP.. oh sorry, excuse me!) back to bed now and snuggle under the blankets. I learned a new word last night too.. it's "dutch-oven!" It's something fun you can do with your moms and dads too if you sleep with them. Give it a try, and if you don't know what it means you can ask me!!
Oh and apparently not only am I a potty animal, I am also a rebel because I just peed on the couch..

BURP and Cheerio!
Dudley

5 Comments:

At 4:59 a.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

What's up with our moms being potty animals anyways?? I suffered the same fate as you tonight.... we should have hooked up tonight!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 1:41 a.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

hey, my mum went out again tonight, did yours?? We really need to get that MSHOW club going...... that bad mommy of mine...

ps. I dont' play volleyball, but I do play tennis...as in tennis balls. How about short little white skirt?? Will that make the Studly Dudley happy?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 5:47 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dudley!

You mentioned me! That's so cool! Yay for potty animals!

p.s. what's with the lampshade around your neck?

Love,
Rahlee

 
At 2:37 a.m., Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Miss Sunshade:
A short.. *blush* little.. white skirt?? *drool* Have I mentioned lately that I like tennis balls toooo?

Rahlee:
Oh my.. I'm glad to see that your Mum let you sneak onto her computer!! Tell her that she needs to post more photos of you.. because you're so gorgeous..
The lampshade is on account of an interdigital cyst on my front paw.. I keep a-lickin' it at it. I know it'll go away if I don't, but gosh it tastes so good.
Thanks for commenting!

Cheerio!
Dudley

 
At 9:59 p.m., Blogger Deanna said...

I so much want a dog-toon of me! That is a really cool character for you! You look so tough!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home