Studly Dudley: The King of Boo-Dogs

The Biggest Boo in All of Boo-Land

Friday, October 20, 2006

10:14am.. far too early for a boo-dog to be awake..


YAWN! I must say, I'm still very tired from staying up so late last night tweaking my boo-blog. I will rest my eyes for a little bit longer, on this boo-tiful blanket that Great-Gramma must have made JUST for me.. granted, she made it about 15 years ago but I think she must have had her future grand-dog in mind!

It's unavoidable but Mum doesn't like it when I yawn near her because she says it smells.. just like the ocean! (What's an ocean? Someone will have to explain this to me.. maybe MJ? She's always playing in an ocean!) I have to admit, I have an enormous mouth when I yawn so I emit lots of dog breath, but it's all mintyfresh. A dog of my stature wouldn't have breath smelling like anything less!! Burp.. frankly, I don't think Mum has any place to talk because when I go to wake HER up in the morning she always blows HER stinky morning breath at me on purpose.. it would make me angry IF I wasn't such a refined, gentle soul.

Anyway this is an older picture of me but I just wanted to say you all can come and sniff my parts anytime. Today Mum says she will take me out for a hike after my Earl Grey tea, crumpets and bacon.. at least that's what she says it is, but then why does it just look like brown hard nuggets? Do any of you know?

BURP and Cheerio!
Dudley

PS - do any of you know any other pretty bulldogs out there in dogblog land? I'm taking applications for a girlfriend!

2 Comments:

At 5:03 p.m., Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hey Dudley!

You look really comfortable laying on your back. That is one of our favorite positions!

We don't know of any girl bulldogs but if we find some, we will tell them about you. Any girl bulldog should be honored to be with such a studly specimen of bulldoghood.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 12:24 a.m., Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Dudley,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - glad to have you aboard, and I am sure you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home