Studly Dudley: The King of Boo-Dogs

The Biggest Boo in All of Boo-Land

Sunday, October 22, 2006

My new hat..

This is going to be a short post, because Mum says she's going to take me someplace really fun today!! Sometimes I wonder who the real couch potato is in this relationship. Mum says she's been sick lately (that's what you get for leaving me at home on Friday nights!) and last night she spent the whole time barking. They say that Opy is THE gruffpup.. but I don't know, Mum was pretty grrrRRUFFy last night!

Anyway look what Gramma made me the other day.. a POMELO hat!

Don't let the expression fool ya.. I'm actually secretly delighted!


Now for those dogbloggers out there who aren't lucky enough to have smacked your jowls around a pomelo, it is basically a giant grapefruit. I mean, it's so big that the peel can sit on my ginormous head.. Mum thinks this is hilarious because she used to wear the pomelo peel hat herself when she was a kid. But who is she kidding.. she's jealous.. she's living vicariously though me: SHE WANTS TO WEAR THE POMELO HAT!


Hey, what gives? It's trying to eat ME.. sorry, Mr. Pomelo, it's gonna be the other way around if I ever get you off my face..


There we go, that's better.. ohh you do smell good.. burrrp..


All mine!!

Well, Mum's gonna take me to a special fun place now.. I wonder where it is.. she said I haven't been there for a year. Stay tuned, fellow dogs!

BURP and Cheerio!
Dudley

PS - I'm sorry if I left multiple comments on your dogblogs.. the comment function isn't working very well for me lately :(

7 Comments:

At 2:58 a.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

OH my doG, your mom and my mum have lots in common. Mum used to wear the Pomelo hats too!! However, I'm not gonna let mum read this post in case she gets some smart ideas from it. Halloween is coming up.....

Hey, my mum stayed home tonight, maybe she read our comments to each other?? I'll make sure I sneak out to your place next time mum goes out (you listening mum?)!!

You should really try corn, because it is not only fun to eat, it makes your poop colourful to look at too!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 3:38 a.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Of course I don't think of you as less of a dog just because you fell into the pond.... but next time, remember to let me know when you're going to Charlton park so I can be ready to jump in and save you ok??

There is one funny English Bulldog that goes to Kits beach all the time. He makes the funniest snort noises, and he loves to swim after HUGE sticks! I always tried to play with him when I see him (I find those pushed in faces extrememly attractive), but he just ignored me ....... you wouldn't do that to me would you?

I just realize our moms have another thing in common..... it has something to do with the current time (3:30 am).... can you guess what it is??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 1:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dudley!

First of all, NICE HAT!!

That's a little too bad your paws don't work so well on the keyboard - I make mistakes as well with my eensy teensy paws so I can imagine how frustrated you must be!

I'd love to be friends and I'm also going to add your blog to my links as well.

I wonder what happened to the Chihuahua who lost all its fur? That's a scary thought, thinking of myself hairless! Mum keeps saying I have the softest fur of all times and I hope it stays that way!

:)

Talk to you soon!
Loppi

 
At 7:19 p.m., Blogger Toby said...

Hi Studly Dudley,

You're looking really cute in your pomelo hat!~ Mommy says you're super cute...

Toby

 
At 7:32 p.m., Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

You are really funny in that "hat". I have never seen a pomelo. We have grapefruit here but they aren't anywhere near that size- like a large orange and the outside is a yellow-pink. Mom likes grapefruit. I think it tastes bad.

C-K-C

 
At 9:01 p.m., Blogger Sam Iam said...

Sir Dudley~
Now that what I call a hat,woof-woof,And may I add your one handsome man,It's always neat to meet new barking buddies,Thank you for sharing.sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 10:07 p.m., Blogger Deanna said...

Cool hat for a cool dog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home