Studly Dudley: The King of Boo-Dogs

The Biggest Boo in All of Boo-Land

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Christmas!

Hi everypup! All cards are out in the mail as of a few days ago.. sorry that I was late :( They will be New Year's cards then!! Imagine a New Year's party hat on my head instead of a Santa one, ok??

Christmas is a bit of a super-wrinkly-sad-face time right now for Mum and me.. we are trying to find a new place to live! I think it's an adventure - but Mum has been looking even more wrinkly than usual. She says it is tough to find a place in Vancouver that lets dogs live there too, especially giant 70lb boo-dogs like me (but I think rent should be free for all boo-dogs and their respective boo-mans). I will sit right beside Mum and help her hunt for a good place, though. She told me she will probably have to not go to school next semester to pay for rent but I SECRETLY am a LITTLE HAPPY to hear that.. not because I am not the greatest, more loyalest boo-dog ever.. but because that means she will get to spend more time with MEMEMEME!
I think that as long as we stick together, we will be okay :)

This isn't stopping me from having a good Christmas so far though.. daycare spoiled me with a treat and toy gift. I've never gotten a squeaky toy before because the likelihood of driving my household insane is very high. But I killed this squeaky hot dog looking toy I got.. now it's not as fun anymore to play with. I also got some gingerbread-y type cookies that are soooo good.. mm.. I love me my cookies.

Anyway boopups.. the last few months have been very stressful and extra wrinkly so that is why I haven't updated as much. I hope you understand! I miss blogging and reading everyone's blog, and hope that in the New Year I can get back at it more regularly. All your cards were the BEST PART of the Christmas season this year, and we really appreciate them! Mum is going away tonight but when she gets home tomorrow I'm going to ask her to go through all the cards again with me so we can get our Christmas spirits perked up again.

LOTS OF LOVE,
from your boo-dog,
Dudley

15 Comments:

At 8:52 a.m., Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Dudley. I hope 2007 brings you and yours the best of everything!

Hugs,
Maggie

 
At 11:20 a.m., Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Merry Christmas!

S-D, you may not realize it but you've already gotten the best present a doggie can get. Some humans would get rid of their faithful and loyal companion if it was too difficult to find a home. Your mom just keeps looking because you are so important to her.

Don't worry about us. We will also be faithful and loyal. We will impatiently wait for your next entry but we will wait.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 2:29 p.m., Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

I hope you have a great Christmas Dudley! Hope 2007 finds you and your mum a great dog friendly place to live.
Love from mum, dad and the son to you and your family too!

Loui xx

 
At 3:51 p.m., Blogger wally said...

dudley,

i hope you and your boo-man find an appropriate boo-palace to live in! it's sad that some landlords have doggy hang-ups. if they think hu-mans are so great they should meet the ones who lived next to us at our old house--they had to tear down the house after the hu-mans moved out! and my sister and i left our house (almost) as good as we found it.

have a good christmas an a happy boo year!

love,
wally.

 
At 5:32 a.m., Blogger Jay said...

Happy Holidays!!! May your Christmas be filled of treats and pressies!

~Jay

 
At 11:26 a.m., Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

We are just glad when you can blog Dudley. I'm sure your will find the right place for the both of you. Fei's mom and dad finely found a place for them and Fei in Japan. Surely it is harder in Japan than Canada. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Keep us posted.

C-K-C

 
At 12:19 a.m., Blogger Deanna said...

Be good to your mom.

Merry Christmas!

 
At 5:18 p.m., Blogger Freda said...

Hi Dudley,

Freda here. Just received your greats Christmas card. Thanks you very much. I like alls the bones, berries and holly leaves in it. Dad said I can't eat the leaves and berries. Arf! Arf!

Dog, I sure hope you and your mum can find another place to live soons. My humans were in Vancouver a long time a go and reeeeeallys liked it. They wanted to move there but the governments didn't want U.S. teachers movin' there cuz they would take jobs away from Canadian teachers. I'm glad they didn't moves cuz then I would never have found them and moved into their forevers home.

I hope your mum can go back to schools soon cuz schools is reeeeallys important. I went to school several times but I didn't learn to be friends with other dogs very wells. But I bet I could be friends with you.

I like your cooools blog, Dudley. You certainly Do it Right!

Thanks again for the cooools card. You look neato in the Santa hat. Hope you had a great Christmas and have a wonderfuls New Year.

Wuufs!

 
At 11:37 p.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Ohh Dear Dudley,

I know exactly what you mean about the rent, mum and I rented until about two years ago. The rent was ridiculous because mum had me, and I weigh just six pounds less than you do. It was very hard to find a place here in Vancouver without having to pay a huge amount of money. Mum also took time off school too, and I gotta tell ya, those were the best months of my life!!

Oh, and you're so right, as long as you and your mom stick together, everything will be OKAY. It's always worked for mum and me, so I'm sure it will work for you too!

All the best, and yes, we definitely need to set up a date....*blusing*

All my love,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 5:29 p.m., Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Studly Dudley, I got your xmas card on Tuesday. Love that self drawing cartoon of you. :)

I hope you and your mum find a great new place that allows doggies soon.

~ fufu

 
At 6:49 a.m., Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi Studly Dudley, I received your pretty card today, Thursday 28 December, with your handsome pin up boy picture in it! I was sooooo excited when we opened it! You are so kind to send to me!

Good luck to you and your Mama, I tried to comment earlier this week when I read this post, but Bad Blogger would not let me!

You are in our thoughts, tell her not to get toooooo wrinkley,

love and licks Marvin in Fog Bound Scotland xxxxxx

and love from Jeannie xx too!

 
At 6:49 a.m., Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Keep your spirits up my Best Boo Dog pal!

 
At 9:09 a.m., Blogger wally said...

studly--

i got your card yesterday and it made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside (not just on the outside where i am actually fuzzy and warm.) you're the boo-dog of my heart.

i hope you find a new place soon and things work out for you and your mum and you have a wonderful boo year. keep your chin up and give your mum plenty of love.

wally.

 
At 10:25 p.m., Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh studley dudley....thankyou so much for the christmas card...you say such sweet things..you do know how to make a girl feel great......i will go to bed each night with your card under my pillow....goodnight my bigg boodog hunka hunka burnin love.....

 
At 3:32 a.m., Blogger Hammer said...

Hey Dudley

Thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas card you sent to my mum. I did not have a blog then, but my mum still received a card from you. You and your family are so very kind to us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR my new friend, Dudley, and your family too. I hope all your dreams come true in 2007.

Love from your Aussie mate, Hammer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home