Studly Dudley: The King of Boo-Dogs

The Biggest Boo in All of Boo-Land

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Bad news, pups :(

Hey everydog.. FIRST OF ALL, pay lots of attention to the picture of those cookies! At her new job, Mum a) SPENDS SO MUCH TIME AWAY FROM ME and b) makes home-made doggy cookies! So here are some testers that she brought home for me to see which ones I like.. I liked them all.. there are some fruity Christmas trees (well, they're supposed to be fire hydrants), mini liver squares, liver and carob bones, and blueberry stars! NOW.. focus on those cookies and think drooly thoughts while I give you the bad news..

..Well.. burrp.. umm.. Mum and I are very apologetic, but we aren't 100% sure that all Christmas cards will get out to everyone by Christmas!! :( We are working on them tonight! She finally finished exams - whatever those are.. crazy boo-mans and the silly things they do. We are going to send out the Christmas cards that go overseas tomorrow, and the ones for Canada/USA on Tuesday.. I know it is very late, but even if you get them a day after Christmas, would that be ok?? My droopy jowls and wrinkly face implore you!

Please forgive us!! Does seeing me in my wussy Christmas scarf make you feel a little less angry at me? Everytime I receive a card from another pup, I glare at Mum to make sure she gets the message. Anyway, while I lie down on the couch, I will make sure that the overseas cards get done.

OH, and Wally the Corgador tagged me in a Christmas meme! How fun!! Here are The Rules (I don't like rules but I guess it's ok in a game.. unless these rules state that I must relinquish the tug toy).

The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

3 BIG, WRINKLY WANTS:

#1. A huge boo-man sized stocking
#2. ..filled with delicious treats, like meaty jerky and bones and things I can tear apart..
#3. ..and WALLY!

3 ANTI-WANTS:

#1. Mum being very busy this season and not PLAYING with me at home all the time!!
#2. An upset tummy.. resulting in icky poops.
#3. For anything bad to happen to anypup anywhere in the world, this season and beyond and FUR-EVER!

Happy Howlidays to all my furry friends :)

BURP and Cheerio!
Dudley

19 Comments:

At 5:53 a.m., Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Oh how fun! You are going to make Christmas last a little bit longer and we can show Mom once more how we have more friends than she does! We don't mind getting your card a little late. We are just glad to get one from you. (But the scarf picture helped a little bit.)

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 9:18 a.m., Blogger Moe said...

Hey that wussy scarf looks familiar..

sooo since your Mum is done with exams, I think we should go play!!!!!!

kisssslickkkk
Goldie

 
At 12:47 p.m., Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

mmmmmmmmmmm those cookies sure look good Dudley. I wish I could reach my paw through this dumb computer screen and help myself.

Hugs,
Maggie

 
At 1:34 p.m., Blogger Toby said...

Dudley, we missed you! So glad to see you're blogging again. As for the x-mas cards, don't be mad at your mommy.... We can't wait to get your card...and if it gets here after x-mas, so be it!! We're just happy to see you around again.

Tobes

 
At 1:37 p.m., Blogger Toby said...

Dudley, we missed you! So glad to see you're blogging again. As for the x-mas cards, don't be mad at your mommy.... We can't wait to get your card...and if it gets here after x-mas, so be it!! We're just happy to see you around again.

Tobes

 
At 1:38 p.m., Blogger Toby said...

Dudley, we missed you! So glad to see you're blogging again. As for the x-mas cards, don't be mad at your mommy.... We can't wait to get your card...and if it gets here after x-mas, so be it!! We're just happy to see you around again.

Tobes

 
At 1:47 p.m., Blogger Toby said...

Dudley, we missed you! So glad to see you're blogging again. As for the x-mas cards, don't be mad at your mommy.... We can't wait to get your card...and if it gets here after x-mas, so be it!! We're just happy to see you around again.

Tobes

 
At 3:23 p.m., Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Mmmm.....yummieeeeeee cookies!
I hope those liver ones taste good. I love liver anything so know that they will be lovely!

Loui xx

 
At 4:37 p.m., Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

If I get your card after X-mas - it just makes X-mas last longer!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 8:07 p.m., Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh no, you haven't sent it out! you gonna get spank! ok ok, we all understand that exam is well, something we doggie can't go through. so apology accepted!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:46 p.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

You're back my studly Dudley!! I have missed you sooo much, I tried sending you more messages, but blogger wouldnt' let me.

You have my forgiveness, but I would really love to see you delivering my card to me while I wait for you in my hole!

Does your mama work at Big Dog Little Dog??

Your gal,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 12:44 p.m., Blogger Samson & his Mummy Juliet said...

oooooooohhhh. yummy scrummy in your fat tummy!! I'm not surprised you burped!!!!

Any left for a little hungry Boxer
x

 
At 3:04 p.m., Blogger wally said...

aw, dudley, i'm already yours!

i think we should also wish for NO MORE EXAMS! they are horrible, mom-consuming beasts. no more!

can i share your cookies?

wally.

 
At 9:08 a.m., Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh dudley that is just fine! it will just extend the holiday cheer!!!

those cookies look PAWESOME!

 
At 12:00 p.m., Blogger Toby said...

Dudley, Sorry for the triple posts. Blogger is being mean to me lately.

Tobes

 
At 7:46 p.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Dudley Dudley, OF COURSE I know you are my Man # 4. The reason I was a little messed up on my count was because I think I got dumped by my Man # 2, Max, so I wasn't sure it would me my 4th or 5th bf you get it?

Hey, where is the tripe?

Your gal,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 3:33 a.m., Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Dudley Dudley,

with a tray of cookies like that, you are totally forgiveable.

Now show us the treats.

And we look forward to getting your dribbly card after Christmas.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 
At 12:29 p.m., Blogger Toby said...

Dudley, I got your card today!!! Yipee!!! Love the little bones and tress....so very cute!! Thanks so much.

Tobes

 
At 10:50 p.m., Blogger Sunshade said...

Dear Studly Dudley,

I got your boootiful card yesterday, I couldn't stop starring at your sexy picture. Mum had to take the card away because my eyes were crossing. I will be waiting by my door for that HUGE pressie to arrive. Yes, you know what I'm talking about.

Meanwhile, I just want wish you and your mommy a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOWLIDAYS!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home